Boise School District
The Boise School District is hiring for a Summer Program Child Care Provider!
- No experience necessary--experience working with children is preferred.
- Starting salary is $14.56/hour**
- Must be able to travel to multiple sites.
- We are 7am – 6pm during the summer so summer employment available for up to 40 hours a week. During the school year, ideal hours of availability are Monday through Friday 7:00-9:30am and/or 3:00-6:00pm
- Part-time positions available with shifts up to 19.75 hours per week.
- Full-time, benefitted positions available for 25 hours per week.*
- CPR/First Aid certification and training all paid for!
- Must be able to obtain Boise City Child Care License—cost is free to new applicants.
- We offer a $125.00 hiring bonus for new hires who come to us with a current Boise City Child Care Provider License.
*Full-time position requires full availability Monday – Friday with hours listed above.
**Additional compensation and childcare provided for eligible employees.
View Full Job Description (85.98 KB)